Monday, February 10, 2014

Looking for my next project

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I just got the good news that my brothers wife is pregnant and they are expecting at the beginning of January.  Ive been looking for a good time to make a rocking chair cradle and this looks like it.  Its going to be a big project but I dont plan on starting it for a couple of months.  In the mean time I would like to start working on something but I have no ideas right now.  Ive thought about making a bread box but I have no space to put one in.  My wife wants some shelves in the playroom but that is going to be an expensive project and Im not sure that I want to put the money into it right now.

What projects is everybody working on right now?  Please post them down in the comment section.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment